Found Parker in here the other day - Seth would have NEVER even tried to open the doors.

This happened on Jordan's shift - the best part of this pic is that Seth is bawling about it. When I asked Seth why he was crying in this picture he said - but mom I was so sad because look at that mess Parker made. If you can't tell from this pic - there are zip-lock baggies everywhere pulled out of the drawer by Parker.
6 comments:
how funny is that. What a good kid Seth is, good thing you had him first or you may never have had another one, lol. Parker is too cute. What does that song say "your gonna miss this, your gonna want this back, your gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast"
How fun for you! I can't believe how good Seth is...oh how nice it would be to have JUST 1 child who cared if things were messy or not!!!
No kidding, you got lucky with Seth Suz. But it looks like #2 is definately making up for it.lol
I love that he was so concerned about his feelings.
oops...your feelings.
That is the funniest thing ever!! I love how your boys are total opposites!! You got the best of both worlds! - a mess maker/busy body, and a responsible little sweetheart - what a lucky Mom!!
Post a Comment