Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ChuckECheeses

We took the kids to Layton to go to Chuck E Cheeses last week with Jordans mom and sisters. The kids had a blast - I had never been, but it was way too crowded for me. Next time we go we are going to eat somewhere else and then just let the kids play there. The pizza is super expensive and not good at all and the kids don't sit down to eat for five seconds.
Parker loved this jeep, but all I could think about were the jerms on the steering-wheel that he is sucking on (good for his immunity right)
Seth and the fake chucky - he was a little nervous around the real one (he is big)

Parker and the dog in the ice-cream truck. Oh what fun times - I am kidding - I could go the rest of my life and never go to chuck e cheeses again, but I guess we do these things for the kiddos right. :)


2 comments:

Stacy Johnson said...

When Stephanie lived here, I took her kids to Chuck E' Cheeses. For the longest time, every time I went over there her kids asked if I was going to take them there. I agree with you expensive pizza that is not that good.

The Foster's said...

What an awesome Mom, way to sacrifice!! Sounds like waaaay too much fun, but I do have to say I'll probably be there someday too.