This is a shot of the Tetons - Jord had the scope on the camera which zooms in a little close so it looks like we got "a" teton. They were beautiful and it was neat to just drive around so close to them.

Me and Erin with a bear which was on sale for only $35,000.00 if anyone is looking for one.

Me and Erin with some curly horned animal ??

And the buffalo

Jord and I have been wanting to go stay with Erin and Chevy for awhile and we finally just got in the car and went. It was a fast trip - we drove to Victor after I got off of work at 7:30 pm friday night and stayed at their house. We got up and went to breakfast in Driggs I think and then drove over to Jackson for the day. It was so fun and we saw a lot of neat things. We saw a few houses that Chevy is working on and now Jord knows his way around if he needs any help. Thanks guys for the good time, we will have to plan another trip when we can stay longer. And thanks to Nikie and Grandma Judy for watching the boys or we probably wouldn't have went. They LOVE you guys!!
3 comments:
Gotta have those quick trips without the kids once and awhile. By the way you look gorgeous in these pictures.
How fun!! Sorry I couldn't help you leave sooner :(
I love quick "get aways". Jackson is great! So fun to stay up with what you are doing.
Post a Comment