Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jord's AddiCtiOn!!

Jord is addicted to finding drop horns in the winter - he brought home these little ones home for Seth and we told him to act like a deer in this picture - I thought it was pretty funny.
This is another set that he found.
This set is his pride and joy - I guess it is a pretty big deer (like I would know) ??? He really thinks that he is going to put a head on these horns and hang them in MY house. I guess we will see who wears the pants.



3 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Good luck on the battle of horns. Jeff said the same thing...4 years later, NO HORNS! Yeah for me.

Anonymous said...

Suz, I was a little scared when I saw "Jords Addiction", then I saw the horns and it all makes sense now!

Jen said...

I feel your pain, Suz. Rusty has his own room of crap that he can put whatever skins, hides and horns in he wants. (then I don't have to look at them)