1. Where did you meet your husband?
School - we were in PE together - I asked him to a girls choice dance my Jr. year
2. How long did you date before you got married?
We were 17 so off and on for 7 years
3. How long have you been married?
6 years in March
4. What does he do to surprise me?
No real surprises - plays jokes a lot.
5. My favorite feature of his?
Blue eyes
6. What is his best quality?
Honest - speaks his mind
7. Nickname he has for me?
Bazy
8. What is his favorite food?
Chicken, chili on chips, German Pancakes
9. What is his favorite sport?
Hunting Mule Deer
10. Where and when did you first kiss?
Seriously not sure - (11-12 years ago) - um maybe at his New Years Party he had at his house my Jr. year his Sr. year in HS ??
11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple?
Dinner and Movie - basically any night out without the kiddos once in awhile
12. Do you have any children?
Two: Seth almost 4 and Parker 1
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Draws very well, Very creative
14. How old is he?
29 in April
15. Who said I love you first?
Well - I don't remember that either - I want to say it was me, but I think I said it because I heard at school he wanted me too - so ??
16. What is his favorite music?
He likes old but rock -95.9 FM, Ozzy, Pink Floyd, Old gangsta rap
18. What is his favorite color?
baby blue?
19. Will he read this?
He only looks at the blog if I want him to look at it - he doesn't really like the computer
20. I tag...
anyone who loves their hubby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment