Friday, January 30, 2009

Trauma 911 for Seth

So Seth woke up Tuesday morning with his eye glued shut - I was getting him ready for pre-school and the more I got it cleaned out I thought it was PINK EYE, but he just has an irritated red eye that is not contagious (thank goodness or we all would have it by now)
I got a drop for red eye irritation and seth was excited to have his very own eye drops - UNTIL we actually put the drops in his eye - he FREAKED out. It takes Jord holding him down and me opening the eye and squeezing the drops in. He wanted to take those drops back and get some different ones that didn't look like water.
His eye really does look bad and this is day two - I kept him home again from pre-school today only because I didn't want parents thinking I was a bad mom for sending him to school with a sick goopy red eye.

4 comments:

Beard Family said...

Poor guy. That is no fun.

Anonymous said...

Poor little red eye:(

The Foster's said...

Sad business, this is why I love the blogging stuff, so many fun things to keep track of. Hope his eye has made full recovery:)

Mary Ellen said...

Sweden had the same thing!!! Her eyes were goopey for a week!