Monday, January 26, 2009

GREEN Water

So I found these crayola tablets that turn your tub water different colors. Seth LOVES it - he wants to get in the bathtub all the time because he wants to bath with GREEN water.
There are other colors, but he always mixes blue and yellow - to make GREEN (his favorite color)
I am going to add that I HATE bathing Parker!!!! Seth just sits still and doesn't move - never has probably never will. Parker is an absolute mess in the tub - won't sit still, dunks his face in the water, bonks his head on the tap, splashed EVERYWHERE, every time he gets in the tub I get a little anxiety. Seth says "but mom, we don't want our baby to drown." No we don't want him to drown so he gets in washed and out - no play time for Park.

6 comments:

Lana Knapp said...

Cute pictures. I will have to look into those tablets, Matthew would love them. My Cole is the same way as Parker he loves to splash and dump the water outside of the tub. Ya gotta love bath time!!

The Perry Family said...

How cute is it that they are so different. I love how Parker is all serious in clothes basket, thats got to be the funniest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

I need to come see those boys, they crack me up!fle

Heather Larsen said...

Miley is just like Parker. She won't hold still in the tub either. Sometimes it's all I can do just to get her clean fast enough so she can play!

Beard Family said...

I am so glad to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. I love to read people's blog's. It helps to keep up with you. Anyway, have a great day.

tysonandmandimoser said...

That looks fun. My kids would love that. Where did you fing the tablets? I can't believe Parker is one. Your boys are so cute. Hope the eye gets better.