Sunday, January 18, 2009

HaPPy 1st B-daY !!


My baby turned ONE today and I can't believe it. I don't have his weight and height stuff from the doc because I usually only take him to the doc if he is sick - and he goes to the health dept. for shots because they are PROS!! All I know is that he is very long and heavy :)
A few of my favorite things:
he says mama - baba - no no - and a lot of jibber that sometimes we can understand
he waves by all the time
he plays peek-a-boo with his blankie
he has 5 full teeth in and working on 3 as of right now -
he will probably have all 8 by the end of next week (it's been fun!)
he likes to give kisses - so cute - open mouth and slobbery
he is a very TOUGH baby doesn't cry when he gets hurt very often
he growls and has the cutest laugh
he has the prettiest baby blue eyes (after his daddy)
We LOVE you Park,
Mom, Dad and Sethers


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Parker!

Talbot Family said...

That year has gone by so fast! You have two cute boys!

The Perry Family said...

I can't believe he has that many teeth. Hey-at least your getting them all over at once :) Love his blue eyes.

The Bensons said...

Hey Suz - amazing how fast they grow. Your boys are way Cute!

FYI - This is Amy.