Today is the day after Seth's birthday and it is snowing - I also remember it snowing the day after Seth was born - let's hear it for the "awesome" spring weather !!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
HapPy BirThDay !! 5
Seth had a GREAT birthday party. We were so excited to be able to celebrate Miley's Birthday too. She is already 2 and has the cutest personality - she LOVES her dad!! Seth didn't look very excited in most of his present pictures and afterwards he told me he really liked all of his presents, he just gets a little embarassed with lots of people watching him.
This was after the pinata broke open - there were a LOT of kids and a LOT of candy. I think that we had about 16 kiddos all together - mostly all cousins!!
I found this cool Mario pinata that you just pulled the strings out of the bottom and only one of the strings opens the pinata. We let Sethers pull the last string and with a little help from Porter and Jord - out came all of the loot.
Seth is a HUGE Minute-To-Win-It fan so we had a couple of games planned. This was "Mario's Stack Attack" See who can stack the cups all the way up and get them down the fastest. We had a few older kids who won of course, but I would have to say the Seth beat his age group. :)
I think that Seth had a great birthday, thanks to everyone who came and spoiled him. I can't believe that I have a 5 year old. He is the best kid - easy going and loves his Mom. We LOVE you Sethers!!!!!
Today is the day after Seth's birthday and it is snowing - I also remember it snowing the day after Seth was born - let's hear it for the "awesome" spring weather !!
Today is the day after Seth's birthday and it is snowing - I also remember it snowing the day after Seth was born - let's hear it for the "awesome" spring weather !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment