Thursday, April 15, 2010
Terrible Two's ???
I don't really want to call it "terrible two's" with Parker cause he really can be a sweet heart. He has just been sooo busy and sneaky lately. I found Parker hiding behind the chair eating this delicious doughnut and every time I looked at him he covered his eyes so I couldn't see him.
A couple hours after the doughnut incident I found Parker putting on my lip gloss. He knew he was in trouble so he just kept puckering his lips and saying "pretty" & "kiss mom"
He did a good job messing up my lip gloss compact. Seth never would have done this, he actually got really upset when I showed him what Parker had done. He also cried about the doughnut because it was supposed to be his snack after lunch. Poor Sethers - I know having to put up with Parker is going to be a hard job, but you really are the BEST BIG brother ever and Parker loves you sooo much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment