Wednesday, April 7, 2010
EASTER 2010
We had a great Easter weekend, I was lucky and didn't have to work. Saturday we went up to my parents and had an easter egg hunt and lunch. Always a good time and we topped that day off with doing a deep cleaning at Grandpa Bryce's house. (no pics-forgot camera of course).
Sunday afternoon we went to Jordan's parents and had an easter egg hunt there also. Here is a picture of the anxious little egg hunters. I was kind of bummed that we didn't have good weather, but we made it work.
Easter morning Seth actually woke up first which never happens. The boys were very excited to see what the Easter bunny had brought them. They got some fun stuff to keep them busy for awhile. Seth got a Tee and a T-ball bat to start practicing, he is going to love this picture when he gets older. (No I didn't wake-up and do their hair or dress them Easter morning). And Parker he gets super excited when he gets any kind of ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment