Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Go JAZZ Go !!!

Jordan and his buddy Clint have been wanting to go to a Jazz game with their boys so they finally got some pretty good tickets and went tonight to the game. - Jazz vs. Thunder - (row 19 right behind the hoop)
I thought that it would be fun to dye Seth's hair blue for the game - thanks to Chelsi at the last minute she fit him in and had some blue hair dye. He LOVES it!! Yes it is permanant hair dye, but his hair is ready for a cut so I just figured that I could cut most of it out - if he lets me.
Unfortunately Parker didn't get to go, but he did get to play with Grandma all night. Sethers was so super excited to go to the game with just Dad. Jord has now been to two Jazz games without me that they have won at the last minute. Whenever I go they loose so bad that its boring to be there.

3 comments:

Talbot Family said...

Love the blue hair, and the pix at the end. what a kid.

Cathie said...

How could you not love the blue hair! That is too fun!

The Foster's said...

So better not show Luker's this one...he would love it. Good luck chopping it off!