Saturday, May 15, 2010
St. George Get Away
Chevy & Erin were going to St. George for the weekend and mentioned that they had extra room if we wanted to tag along. It was so cold here in P-town that I didn't even think twice - I needed to see the sun and feel the heat.
The boys had a blast swimming and catching lizards. On Sunday we got a little bored and started driving and i'll be darned if we didn't end up in VEGAS BABY!! I could walk around in Vegas for hours, but Jord and the boys got a little tired of it. It was over 80 degrees, just right for me.
Sethers thought this Chopper was pretty cool and I just had to post the below picture with Seth in the stroller. Seth is in baby Camden's stroller and he LOVED it!! Cam would cry if he was in the stroller and Seth was crying because he didn't want to walk any more - easy fix - put the 5 year old in the stroller and pack the baby around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang, sunshine & vegas...good times Suz! I so woulda went on the roller coaster with you. Looks crazy, glad you had a blast!
Post a Comment