We LOVE you Seth - thank you for being such a good kid and great brother !
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
SIX !!
Seth had a Birthday and i can't believe that he is 6 ! He is getting so big and getting so smart. He wanted pancakes for breakfast before school on his special day.
We let him open a few presents before school and we waited on the others until after when grandma and grandpa could be there.
He got a really cool coin sorter that I didn't get a picture of, but he loves it. He can now just sort his coins and roll them up. He actually had to wait a couple of days for the Air Hockey table we found a great deal 1/2 off and FREE shipping and thought it was worth the 2 day delay - rather than paying full price and shipping to have it here on the big B-day. Seth was a good sport, I just had a picture of an Air Hockey table and told him he had to wait 2 days - it gave him something to look forward to.
We had to make the coconut cake again which was just as good as the first, but I don't think I will be making it for awhile.
Seth got to wear the crown at school and was a king for a day. Jord, Parker, and I went to his class and gave his class carmel apple suckers and he made a poster to hang in his classroom all about him.
Seth has done very good in school this year - Mrs. Lucia told Jordan and I that he has progressed so much throughout the year. She also mentioned that he is the only one in the class that can count money and that they don't really even start working on that in Kindergarten. He is addicted to money and counts his change every day - i'm not sure if that is a good thing??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Seth! Sorry we didn't come. I didn't know about the party. Porter said he told me about it, but I don't remember him saying anything. We do have something for Seth and will get it to you guys soon.
Growing up way to fast...you sure make b-days fun!
Post a Comment