Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EASTER 2011

The Easter Bunny showed up at our house again this year and brought the boys some fun things.
Parker was on day #4 of being sick with flu stuff so he wasn't his chipper self, but was a good sport. He was super excited about his new Thomas track and I must admit that it is pretty cool.

Seth is the silliest kid - he has wanted this bag of 100 balls forever well the bunny brought them. Come to find out he has wanted them all this time to jump on the tramp with all the balls.


Easter is always such a fun holiday - I remember when I was younger the Easter Bunny always hid little chocolate eggs all over the living room and it was so much fun finding them. The Bunny was so good at hiding them that we sometimes would still find eggs weeks later. Well, that darn Bunny still hides eggs for the boys at our house now too they are usually full of candy and money.


We all had cute new Easter church clothes, but with Parker being sick him and Jord stayed home. Seth went to church with me and to my suprise when we were eating breakfast Jordan asked Seth if he knew why we celebrate Easter and he said "yup it's when Jesus was resurected" It was one of those moments that I realized my kids really do listen when I am trying to teach them - which also made me want to be better at teaching them more.

1 comment:

Jenny and Porter said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!