Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1 - Spring Break 2011

Museum of Ancient Life Due to the awesome weather we are blessed with in this valley we decided to do a little indoor spring vacation. We thought about waiting until better weather, but Seth was bound and determined to go on a "vacation". Plus Jord and I hardly ever get 4 days off and have time to go.
We left early Friday morning and went to the Dinosaur Museum in Lehi. Grandma Judy was able to go with us and Aunt Nikie met up with us later too.
There is this cool sand and water canal thing that the kids can play in - they loved it. Seth built some pretty cool dams to block off the water and Parker loved playing with the little dinosaurs in the water.
There is also an area that you can dig and brush for dinosaur bones and fossils.
I really like the Dinosaur Museum I think that it is fascinating - the boys were just excited to do all of the hands on activities, but they had fun too. We had a couple of hours until we were able to check into the hotel so we went and had lunch at Cabellas. I didn't take my camera in but Parker was having a blast in all of the tents - he would get in them and pretend he was asleep and then I was supposed to wake him up when I saw a buck for him to shoot. So Cute !

No comments: