Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter / Birthday Party

This is THE yummiest cake I have had since the better than s*x cake. It's made just the same except different :) White cake mix bake as directed - cool and poke holes all over. Mix a can of sweetened condensed milk and a can of real cream of coconut (by the margarita mixes) and pour all over cake - chill in fridge over night. Top with Cool Whip and coconut. I colored the coconut for our fun B-day / Easter party.
We had our Easter party Sunday at my parents house and decided to celebrate the April B-days that are all so close. It is and was Jareds, Seth, Hope, and Miley's B-day all within a week or two.

Seth got to blow out the candles on the cake I made - that cute monkey cake was for Miley. We are always so excited to see her when we can.


It has been a tradition to have an egg hunt at my parents house on Easter and the kids get so excited for it every year! This year my mom had gone over to Grandpa Bryce's house and hid the eggs all over the farm. It was so fun and such a nice day to watch the kids run around. Seth and Nettie have became quite the little buddies - at lunch Nettie said I have to sit by Sethers because I love him. My mom had Ice Cream for them after the egg hunt.

I really wanted to get all the grandkids in the barn and I had this super cute photo all planned out in my mind. Well this is it and I love it! It wouldn't be a real picture if Nick wasn't freaking out and most everyones eyes are on him. The funniest thing is that he was going crazy because he thought that he still had one easter egg to find. ? The picture was almost perfect, but we were missing our two favorite little boys :) but i'm sure they had a nice "warm" easter!




No comments: