Friday, May 20, 2011

New Job

I thought I would give an update on my new job. I can't believe it's been 6 months already and yet I am still often referred to as the new girl. I LOVE the ER!! I am so glad that I made this change in my life dont get me wrong I really miss alot of things about the small rural hospital here in Preston, but this has been a very positive change for me.
Ive been an RN now for about 5 years and I can see myself being an ER nurse the rest of my nursing career. I often get stopped in the parking lot on my way to work because Lifeflight is comming or going so I took this pic with my phone one day and I finally figured out the blogger app on my phone - so this is my first blog post from my phone.
I'm getting so high tech I know!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: