Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A gift for me !!!

So the FedEx guy knocked on the door around 11 am which I thought was weird cause I haven't ordered anything for awhile and it was a small box for me!
Most of you probably know that I do have my nail tech license - so I do get mail and flyers periodically from CND and I am a HUGE fan of Shellac!! I have a ton of the Shellac product and their Awesome UV light. Well I opened up my package and it was a base and top coat with two colors!!!


I was SOOO excited this is like an $80 value!! Why did they send it ? There was no flyer or anything the box just says.. A gift for you! Please Enjoy - This one is on us ... From your freinds at CND!! WoooHooo!!


I really do LOVE Shellac I try and always have my nails done to advertise. This has been a HUGE hit with the Nurses that I work with because we can actually wear it. Nurses can't wear artificial nails and as much as we wash, wash, wash - polish is just a waste of time. Well I would LOVE to have anyone who is interested try this out - I have quite a few colors. It is the BEST for toes because it lasts super long and is not thick like like the Rockstar / Glitter toes.

1 comment:

Talbot Family said...

YAY! I love free stuff!!! And I can't wait to come and get my toes all done up pirty!