Sunday, May 29, 2011

DAD

Jord really is the bestest dad and he never lets me take pictures of him .. hence the great photo below. He loves to be with his boys and do boy things and he is so much more patient with them than I am. I work the night shift so that we don't have to send the kids to a sitter. It gets tough at times especially when we both are putting in around 40 hours a week, but I think its best for the boys to be home with us.
The boys are at the age he can take them with him to do fun things - they went fishing yesterday most of the day while I slept (cause I worked). And it made me wonder what I'm going to do when the boys are like 12 and all 3 of them head off for a week to go hunting. What am I going to do?? Not go hunting thats for sure ! Right now they are all outside looking for bugs and worms while I am inside blogging and making cookies.
I LOVE my 3 BOYS !!

No comments: