Sunday, October 31, 2010
HapPy HallOweEn 2010
The CUTEST little bat ever! - Parker
And the SCARIEST skeleton ever ! - Seth
I did a terrible job at getting pictures this year! It was hard cause Jord was gone so as I was hauling them around everywhere I kinda spaced the pictures. First we went to see Grandma Ida at Aunt LaDawns house, then over to see Grandpa Bryce at the Heritage Home. They enjoy seeing the kids all dressed up.
Then we all headed up the Mink Creek to joing their ward for trunk-r-treat. They had chili, soup, and cinnamon rolls for dinner then a costume contest. Then everyone heads out to the parking lot and trunk-r-treats. I have been to quite a few trunk-r-treats and this is my favorite. There are quite a few people that go all out and decorate their trunks so dang cute! The kids had a blast and thats all the counts. Happy Halloween To Everyone !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They look great! and I'll confirm...not much that Mink Creek does that I don't think is great!
Post a Comment