Thursday, October 21, 2010
Parker & Barkley
Barkley is my cousin Brandon's dog and he likes to sneak out of his backyard and come over to see Parker. Parker LOVES when he comes over - the other day Barkley entertained Parker for quite awhile.
I peeked out the window to check on these two and they were laying by the door by each other with a big pile of grass right by Barkley's nose. I asked Parker what the grass was for and he said "hims not very hungry ?"
It was sooo cute and I didn't get a picture of it. I broke up some bread and put it on a plate and explained to Parker that dogs usually don't like grass. So I gave Barkley the bread and Park said he needed some so I just told him to share with Barkley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment