Sunday, October 17, 2010
Spooky Masks
Seth and Colby in their SPOOKY MASKS getting ready to be SPOOKY on Halloween. They are so super excited, the first night that Seth got his mask him and Jord went to Colby's house and scared him through the window. So a few days later I wasn't surprised to get SPOOKED by this little red devil in our window!
The only problem is that Parker is DEATHLY affraid of the masks!! He gets so scared he shakes and cries - its so sad. I'm not sure what we are going to do on Halloween because there are going to be a lot of scary masks out and about - including his brother and his dad. We do have a 3rd mask that I could wear, but poor Park wouldn't know what to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Parker! Those are some pretty scary masks though.
Post a Comment