Saturday, November 27, 2010

Parker 2010 Re-Cap

Where do I start - Parker has grown so much this year. He turned 2 at the first of the year and I cant believe that he will be turning three next month. Parker likes to play with Seth and they get along pretty good .. most of the time.
He played hard all summer and LOVES being outside in the dirt. He LOVES to shoot basket-balls, throw footballs, hit baseballs, etc. .... pretty much any sport. He also went fishing a few times with dad this summer after they got the boat motor going.
I think that he may be a little artistic - he LOVES to draw! (left handed) Whenever Seth does his homework Park has to draw or color and do his. We have to keep an eye on him even when he has a piece of paper because he likes to draw on himself.
Parker is all BOY I do have to say. He likes his tools, trucks, bugs, dirt, dad, guns, hunting, sports, and more. Parker still drinks lactose free milk - we give him cow's milk all the time and dairy because he is getting better at tolerating it. When he drinks straight milk we will use lactose free to save him a belly ache.
Parker LOVES his dad and would choose him over me most of the time. I come in handy when he is tired or sick. I would have to say the Seth is his favorite buddy. He talks very well for his age, but we are still having a hard time with colors and potty-training. Thanks for a being you Park - we LOVE you!!

No comments: