Saturday, November 27, 2010
X-Mas Tree 2010 & Annual Ornaments
We went up Strawberry to get our tree this year - I do like the real trees, but every year after the hassle of getting one and stringing the lights - I tell myself I will go to the after Christmas sales and get a fake pre-lit tree. Once again after this tree I am planning on it ... we will see.
The boys LOVE going to get the tree because that means they get to open their annual hallmark ornament. Parker LOVES trains and airplanes this year - last year he got thomas so this year he got an airplane. The side opens and there are people in the airplane - he thinks that grandma is in there ?
I found a school for Seth because it's his first year going to school. The side opens and there are kids inside.
Here are the boys with all of their ornaments so far - I love the Holidays and am excited to start the traditions.
This has got to be the best Charlie Brown x-mas tree ever. There are a few grafted branches because there were too many bare spots - so I am pretty sure that it will be dead before christmas. I do have to say that I did a pretty dang good job stringing the lights on this bare tree, but most of my ornaments were too heavy. People always say they love the smell of a real tree - I cant smell anything. I would rather have a beautiful fake tree with some christmas scentsy melting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Suz, quit your tree is perfect! You are a good sport;) I still love that you do the ornament thing...awesome tradition!
Cute tree! At least you got a real one this year. I love the ornament tradition.
I love cutting down trees. It is so much fun. We are excited for the next baby. I would be excited if you add to your family. Your boys are super cute. Who knows maybe you will have a girl? Merry Christmas
Post a Comment