Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gingerbread House

I'm a little behind on the posts so I will back track a little before Christmas. Seth and I saw these cute little gingerbread house kits at the grocery store and I thought it would be a great family night project for only $10.
Jord had to help with the construction part of the project.
Then the kids went to town placing candy anywhere Jord put frosting. The kit had plenty of candy to decorate which was a good thing because the kids ate most of the candy before it got put on the house.
Their final project turned out so cute. If it were up to Seth this house would still be in his room with every piece of candy still on it. I should have taken an after christmas picture because Parker snuck pretty much all of the candy off of it which mad Seth VERY unhappy.

No comments: