Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our 2010 Christmas

I am the worst picture taker ever - I looked at my camera x-mas night and realized we must have had so much fun we didn't stop to take very many pictures. Anyways christmas was FANTASTIC at the Galloway house this year!!
Seth & Parker both got spoiled by mom, dad, and of course SANTA !!! Seth's main present that he wanted this year was and new nintendo DSi and he LOVES it!!
Parker is loving the Disney Cars right now and choo choo trains. Grandma and Grandpa Galloway brought the boys their presents on x-mas morning and instead of stockings they put stuff in these cute santa hats.
Santa brought some pretty cool loli-pops that were in their stockings I think that the suckers might last them awhile.
Parker has LOVED his train table and trains that Santa brought there is just no room upstairs for the table and it entertains the kid for hours!
We really did have the best holiday season this year - I love that Jord and I are both close to our families so that we can spend as much time with family as we can, but I also like to just kick back at home as much as possible and spend time with my own little family.

1 comment:

Jenny and Porter said...

That train table is so cute! How fun for the boys.