
Once again I forgot the camera for our new years party which was at Jordans parents house. We did have a great party with everyone except Richard who had to work. We just played games, ate a lot of food, played the Wii, Rock Band, ate more food, and my kids have no problems staying up until midnight.
I don't think that I will set any New Years Resolutions because I never follow through - so why set myself up for failure. I just want to have another happy healthy year for me and my family. Jordan is still self-employed and doing alright considering how crappy the economy still is. Suz - I actually started working at Logan Regional in the ER and I LOVE it!! I really needed a change and love Emergency and Trauma Nursing so I am where I have wanted to be for a long time and am thankful that I got the job after the stressful interviews. (Yes there were more than one because they had quite a few applicants to choose from). This will work so much better for our family because I am only working 2 - 12 hour shifts / week and have benefits. Seth is working hard in Kindergarten he likes it once he is there, but has actually asked me if he could drop out. So I am sure that he will be excited when summer gets here. Parker is getting so big trying to catch on to the potty, but hasn't conquered it yet. He LOVES trains, planes, and cars and is getting ready to turn 3 in a few weeks.
So this is what we are up to at the begining of the year we will see how the year turns out - so here is for another great year 2011.
3 comments:
Fun to catch up Suz, how'd those blog books turn out for ya? Where are your printing yours off from? As for resolutions, think I'll stay with ya...no pressure, life is good kinda year;) Haven't seen ya in forever, hope to soon!
I bet LRH is much better!! I'm knocking on wood we never run into you there...lol! Happy New Year!
Suz!! What a cute family you have!! It was fun to see what you have been doing....it's been so long since I have seen you or anyone at that! I would love to add you to my blog:) Your welcome to view mine...dyets.blogspot.com
Post a Comment