Monday, February 14, 2011

Parker turns 3 !!

Parkers B-Day was on January 18th i'm just a tad behind on the blogging. He is in LOVE with the Disney Cars stuff and Trains right now so thats basically what he got.
We just told the cousins to come over for sloppy joe's & some cake 'n' ice cream. Everyone usually likes my sloppy joe recipe and this year I decided to sneak a couple pounds of my father in law's moose burger in with the hamburger. I don't think anyone noticed until Jordan had to break the news to everyone ( I wasn't going to say anything )
There is something about age 3 that makes me happy - Parker has turned into the best little boy. Potty trained, entertains himself, can get his own drinks and snacks, is very independant - still just waiting for him to sleep in his own bed all night.
He tells me and Jord how much he loves us all the time, looks up to his big brother and always takes his side no matter what. He plays with his trains and cars most of the day and LOVES to be outside - I don't think that we will be in much this summer.
He has a better imagination than Seth did at this age and I enjoy hearing him play and listening to some of the things he comes up with. If he catches you listening to him he always yells " you cant talk to me " ?? not sure why but we hear that comment a lot.

No comments: