Tuesday, February 15, 2011
LOVE Day
Jordan and I went out Saturday night for Valentines Day - we went to Hamiltons and a movie. It is nice once in awhile to get babysitters and go with just the two of us. We have a few larger items in mind that we want to get when we get some extra tax money so we decided not to get each other gifts. Even though Jord suprised me with a box of chocolates - he said that it was the boys who wanted to get me something. I LOVE that I have 3 boys to LOVE me!!
Since Jord and I had already went out for V-Day we spent the night with the boys. We got the boys silly string, Parker got Sarge from the Disney Cars, and Seth got some cool glitter glue! They were super excited to use the silly string and each used their whole can spraying Jords old truck.
Later I took the boys to Adventure Video and let them pick out a Wii game and some DS games. I made some treats to snack on - I always love a good excuse to make the oreo truffle balls.
Jordan and the boys LOVE a good beef stick - so I cut out some heart shaped cheese to go with it.
By the time dinner rolled around nobody was hungry, but we had to eat because I made a ton of food. I slow cooked bbq ribs all day, mashed potatoes, green beans, jello salad, rolls, and some little cheese bites. (I have to say that my meal was a lot better than our meal at Hamiltons.) We had the boys in bed by 8:00 and Jord and I watched a movie together. I used to think that Valentines Day was kind of stupid, but I like it more every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute!
Happy late VD! Haven't seen you for a while hope all is good for you guys!
Post a Comment