Wednesday, March 2, 2011
"Being Crazy isn't Enough" - Dr. Seuss
Today was Dr. Seuss's Birthday and I knew that when Seth came home from school with his Dr. Seuss hat that I better do a little something to celebrate!!
The famous GREEN EGGS AND HAM - I read the boys a few favorite Dr. Seuss books while they ate green eggs and ham for dinner. Jord made himself something else he just couldn't eat the green eggs.
Seth doesn't look too excited in this picture, but it's a great shot of his cool hat. We love Dr. Seuss at our house - and Seth asks for green eggs and ham quite a bit. I am always happy to make them because I can still remember when my mom and even my Grandma Ida would make me green eggs and ham - I was always so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Suz, you are officially the coolest mom ever to even celebrate Dr. Seuss's big day. They look to die for, lol.
You are a good Mama! It sounds like Jordan is Sam!
Post a Comment