Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Day of Preschool

Seth had his last day of Preschool today and they got to go eat lunch at the park, he was super excited about it. When I came to pick him up he was quiet in the back seat and then I heard him dry heaving and thought he threw up. I made him ride home with his head out the window and when we got home I asked him if he was ok.
He said "I was riding that spinning-go-round thing that goes really fast and it made me dizzy" So he came home and layed on the couch and his head was still spinning. His preschool teachers made this super cute book of things that they have done throughout the year so I sat by him and read that while we ate a popsicle. Next thing I know his lips are frozen to the popsicle and I was trying to put warm water on them, but it made them bleed. Anyways, his day so far is not too good - hope it gets better. I am thankful for his preschool teachers - Seth LOVED to go to school and learn new things - mostly I am grateful that he is learning to be social, make new friends, and build a positive self-esteem. I LOVE YOU SETHERS !!!!!

5 comments:

The Foster's said...

That Seth is such a sweet little guy...does this really mean he is going to kindergarten next year???

Jessie said...

He is such a cutie... We've had the throw up from merry-go-rounds happen to us....not to much fun, and it's always in the car! you still need to come over and look at my bracelets...:)

Jen said...

I get anxiety when I think about my baby starting kindy next year.

Seth is so cute!

Mary Ellen said...

I love that you keep your blog updated! I pop in all the time! Your kids are cute!!!

Cathie said...

Oh boy, he did have a rough day! How great to have such a good preschool option for him. I am excited to meet your family in July!