Saturday, June 6, 2009

Swimmin' FUN

I am glad that the boys can get outside and play finally. This is the littlest sprinkler ever and Seth will not even let the cold water touch him. He wanted to just drink the water, on the other hand I had to make Parker get out of the cold water kicking and screaming when he was a nice shade of blue and had goose bumps all over. They like to fill up the swimming pool on the deck with warm water (we have a hot water faucet in the garage). So when it is 90 degrees outside they are swimming in a hot tub. The other day when it was really hot outside I said, lets just put the swimming pool on the grass and fill it with cold water. Seth said, but mom I will get sunburned and it will be cold.



2 comments:

The Bensons said...

Hi Suz! Funny how they can be so different! Your boys are funny and handsome! (can't say cute that's for girls, as Zeb would say.)

..toni.. said...

hey Suz, seriously your boys get more handsome every time I see new pics. I think they totally need a doggy! Mastiffs are the best. Low maintenance and don't require lots of exercise and love kids! You tell Jordan they are a real man's dog. If you are really interested give me a call or come over and see them. They really don't shed, wadis only sheds twice a year and I take her to Petsmart and they brush it out of her. She is both an inside and outside dog. She can't stand to not be with us at night so her bed is next to our bed. Anyway, give me a call!! I am still waiting to hear all the details on Stacie and Brett!