Monday, May 4, 2009

BISHOP EGLEY !!

Sunday my parents asked all of us (my brothers and sisters) if we would please come to their meetings on Sunday. Well we knew that something was going on because there was no special occasion, but we all felt that it was important to be there. My dad was called to be the BISHOP in the Mink Creek ward and it was seriously the most spiritual and uplifting meeting that I had been to in a long time (which I needed).
I LOVE my Dad soooo much and I know that he will be a great bishop. Being up in Mink Creek on Sunday I think that Jordan and I have decided that this is where we want to raise our kids - it is truely Gods country. I have the best parents - they are always here for me and have raised me with the knowledge I need to be a good wife and mother. They have also taught me the importance of staying close to my Heavenly Father so that I can teach my children the same.

3 comments:

Stacy Johnson said...

That is great! He will do so well with that. He is such a kind man. A great uncle as well.

mason said...

Suz-
Oh my gosh I am so excited that I found your blog! How time flies. I have not seen you forever! Your little family is way cute!!
Keep in touch.

Michelle W. Nate said...

I couldn't agree more! Mink Creek is awesome. I remember everyone making fun of us who lived up Mink Creek, but the joke was always on them. If I had a choice I would live there too. I guess Riverdale is just a close 2nd. I am excited for your dad. My parents will get to enjoy it at least. :)