
I was lucky to have a 3 day weekend and the holiday off !! We had so much fun - SATURDAY we spent most of the day at Jordan's parents. We had a B-day party for Grandma June which included some awesome dutch oven potatoes made by Richard and some pretty dang good chicken grilled by Porter. We took the Rhino for a ride with the boys - it's nice they can just ride in back with the seatbelts, everything is so pretty and green right now.

The kids had fun playing ALL day together. Jordan and I ran down to Lowes to get a lawnmower and I decided to get some plants for the yard. So on SUNDAY after church, we went to Jordans parents again for a little B-day lunch for Richard and then everyone came to our house to help plant stuff.

MONDAY Jordan and I worked in the yard all day and got so much done. I got stung by a bee on the neck (this is why I would rather spend time cleaning IN the house). The weekend was great I LOVE spending time with my family !!
No comments:
Post a Comment