Monday, May 18, 2009

16 Month Update

Parker is 16 months old today and he has discovered how fun it is to be outside. The picture of his leg is actually two different accidents about 1/2 hour apart. He decided to take a good look in the window well and luckily Jordan happened to be close enough he caught him by his shirt before he fell in and got the bottom scrape no crying just wanted to keep playing. Then he was racing down the driveway for the basket ball and skidded up his knee - again no crying.
This picture doesn't do his big goose-egg justice on his forehead. He was running around went to pick up a ball and smacked his head on the corner of a vent. I pictured stiches in my mind, but luckily just a good bonk. He did cry a little this time. He is a very tought little guy and has been through a lot. He is a good baby and we enjoy watching him learn and grow. Seth is so cute with him and he loves him so much. We LOVE our baby Park !!!!!

3 comments:

Beard Family said...

So sad for Parker. That goose egg looks like it hurts. I love to watch kids learn to play and love the outoors. Your kids are so cute.

Jessie said...

That is definately a busy boy you have on your hands it sounds like! :) Daxton's head was constantly covered in bruises and bumps until he was like 5, I swear! little nervous about my baby being the same way...but Parker is so cute!

tysonandmandimoser said...

I can't believe how much Parker looks like Seth. So cute! I am afraid that you'll be lucky to make it through summer without any broken bones. Don't you love this weather when the kids can play outside. So much fun!