Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seth's B-Day PART II

Since we already had a big party on Saturday we just did our own family thing for Seth's BIRTHDAY DAY. I let Seth know that it was HIS special day and asked him what he wanted to do. He wanted to eat at "Arnolds Circle" so me and the boys went there for lunch and luckily there were some kids there he played with.
We have the SPECIAL RED PLATE that you get to eat on when it is your special day, so I asked Seth what he wanted on his plate for his special dinner. He wanted some marshmallows, a rice crispy treat, and a hot dog, with cream soda to drink. Looks tasty huh :)
I didn't want to make another cake so I made rice crispy treats and had Seth blow out the candles - everytime I went to take his picture he had to show me that he was finally 4. Seth is such a good boy, he is super sweet, and a good BIG brother. We love you Sethers !!

3 comments:

Jenny and Porter said...

Seth is such a cutie. We had a good time at the party. Thanks for having us.

Anonymous said...

I Love him! Happy b day Seth!

Juli said...

Seth... you are just too cute and sweet! Can't believe he is 4! I love the hot dog for his special day... so easy to please! I also loved the suckers and flip flops...funny boys!