I LOVED Parkers curly baby hair, but after about the 5th time of people telling me that he was the cutest little girl (even in total boy clothes) I thought it was time to get rid of the baby hair.

These pics are after and he looks so big now - I think it will still keep the curl - thanks Chels

This is a good shot of the before hair - very curly and scragly.

Before - he would have really cute girl hair - BUT he is a boy.
4 comments:
Guess you better try for a little girl :D
Love the hair cut, he does look a lot older now!
Parker is so cute. He does look a lot older with the shorter hair. I would have never thought he looked like a girl. He's all boy even with curly hair.
Parker looks so adorable and grown up, I love it. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Funny how that first one grows them up so much, he looks so handsome Suz!!
Post a Comment