We also went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy this weekend. It was pretty neat - Jordan liked it better than the dinosaurs. I think that I didn't enjoy it as much because we forgot a stroller for Parker and he was tired. This aquarium had most of the fish that were in Finding Nemo.

Here is Seth, Rylie, and Brynlie looking at the Jellyfish. They turned blue and pink - very impressive!!

There is a place where you can pet the sting rays and fish - Parker just loved playing in the water. Seth of course started bawling because the salt water got in a cut on his finger :)

Here is Parker looking at Nemo. I think that if I go here again it wont be on a Saturday. It was very busy and you couldn't get very close to some of the aquariums, but it was pretty neat to see all of the creatures that live under the sea.
No comments:
Post a Comment