Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pop 'N' Pins

We went bowling for Family Night, we went with Porter and Jenny - their cute kids and Grandpa and Grandma came. We couldn't keep Parker away from all of the balls - we kept telling him he was going to pinch his fingers. So what does he do - he picked up Jordans bowling ball which was very heavy and obviously couldn't lift it and it dropped on the floor right on his little finger. It is pretty sore and he wont use it for anything.
Seth and his "best-friend" Brynlie - he gets so excited when he gets to hang out with "the girls", i.e. Brynlie and Rylie.
I just had to get a shot of my shoes because I am pretty sure that they are original shoes from when pop 'n' pins opened. No I did not photo shop the colors and yes there is a hole in the right shoe along the inside I was nervous that I was going to split the hole bigger and ruin these sweet shoes.
The kids were so cute and I think that they had lots of fun. I don't remember the scores to be exact, but I believe that Rylie was the winner with around 120, Seth was in 2nd with about 109, and Brynlie following in 3rd in the 90's. Parker had to take a time out after the finger smash and have a treat so he didn't finish his game.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Poor little guy!!! Glad to see Pop N Pins hasn't changed much over the years...remember bowling in PE in high school? LOL good times!!!