Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 Days OFF

I have had the past five days off and boy did they fly by. At first I thought well I will get my house super clean and organize a few things that I have been ignoring. I also had quite a few people say man you guys should go on a little get-away. Well when it all came down to it I really just wanted to spend as much time with these two and of course their dad.
When I told Seth I didn't have to go to work for 5 days he sat there for a minute and then got super super excited and said yay that means you don't have to go back until five sleeps. Technically he is right and if that's how he keeps track - fine with me.

So really what did we do for 5 whole days:
Saturday: Grandma Judy's B-day party at Arctic Circle & UFC fight with friends
Sunday: Super Bowl Party !!
Monday: Mule Deer Puzzle and Family Night Fun!
Tuesday: I did actually clean a lot this day and the boys did a little hunting with Jord.
Wednesday: Dr. appt. in Pocky and a trip to Logan to exchange our T.V.

We did lots of little things here and there, but after my long strech off from work I really don't want to go back!!!

No comments: