Saturday, February 6, 2010

EGLEY Family Pics

My mom has been wanting a family picture with all of us - our last family picture Bryce was the only grand-kid and I think that he was about 2 or 3 y/o. As you can see our family has grown. We had planned on taking the pics out in the snow, but it decided to blizzard.
I'm pretty sure that the last picture of Jord and I together was our engagement pics 7 years ago.

Katie was nice enough to take our little family out in the snow over by the old church and take a few quick shots of our family. I actually love how they turned out even with the blizzard.


7 comments:

aust, jess, janson said...

love them!!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Your pictures are awesome! I have actually thought about having some pictures taken by the old church before. So fun! You look gorgeous by the way.

The Perry Family said...

LOVE the family pictures. they are adorable. you have such a cute little family.

The Foster's said...

Love, love the pics Suz...super cute of your fam, and the one of you & hubby!

Talbot Family said...

I really like them with the snowflakes!!! HAHA When I seen the BIG family pic i started laughing a little bit about our conversation we at at one point.

Jen said...

Love your hair!!!

K'Lyn said...

Who took the pictures? They all turned out great. I haven't seen your family in such a long time!