I was folding laundry the other day and had Parker all set up with a snack and drink watching Elmo in the other room - but why would you want to watch Elmo when you could sneak into the bathroom.
.JPG)
He is pretty quick because I had just checked on him and the next thing that I know he had a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet and was just washing the toilet with a washrag. Here is the kicker he was sucking the water out of the washrag saying "mmmm a gink" meaning mmm a drink.
.JPG)
I kind of freaked out - then decided to take a picture. Luckily the toilet was clean and had just been flushed.
2 comments:
lol I can't stop laughing because I keep waiting for it to happen over here!! such big boys!
Luckily, B's never been fascinated with the toilet!!
Post a Comment