Friday, January 29, 2010

"HOT POTS"

We went swimming at Riverdale Resort last night for a change. Jordan and I both decided that we hadn't been out there since we were in Highschool so it has been awhile. They have made a few changes and it was really nice. It was only about 18 degrees, but once you were in the pool you couldn't even tell how cold it was.
The boys had fun, it took Parker a little while to get used to - all of the steam in the air was making him a little nervous. Seth can touch the bottom of the pool and had a blast he says he wants to go back everyday. So if your looking for something to do during this "exciting" time of year it was actually LOTS of fun!!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Brian and I were just talking about the hot pots the other day and how we hadn't been there in forever! We are planning on stopping by next time we are there. I love the shaving cream hair!

Michelle W. Nate said...

It has been improved quite a bit. The new owners really seem like they are trying to take care of it and make it clean. They are good people too. (I'm in their ward. :) There for awhile we wouldn't go because of the whole disgusting germ fest..ick! I'm glad the Cook's seem to care to keep it clean.