Well another year has come and gone - can't believe it's 2010 !!! Time is going by so fast lately !

This year the New Years Party was at Jordan's parents. LOTS of food, LOTS of wii, LOTS of kids, and LOTS of fun!!!

Of course our kids didn't have a problem staying up until the New Year (we are all night owls at our house). Sethers and Park loved their horns they blew them so much that they had spit blowing out the ends.

I'm glad that we spent the New Year with our family - Jordan's family is always up for a good party! Jord and I thought about going by ourselves on New Years Eve and leaving the boys, but we decided that they are the ones that we wanted to Party with. We get a kick out of these two boys - they are always doing something to make us laugh.

I am not listing my Resolutions for the year because I very rarely keep them past February. Our family is only hoping for one tiny little thing to happen this year ..........
FOR OUR HOUSE TO SELL !!!!!! I guess that would mean for the economy to pick up a little - our house has now been on the market for 9 months with no luck. It is a nice home to be stuck in for awhile, I would just like to cut back on work a little to be home more.... blah, blah, blah...
Our family wishes you all a Happy New Year!!!
2 comments:
Hope you sell your house too Suz...I'll be rooting for that resolution to come true;)
How fun- Your kids look like they had a gooder. Jordan looks tired and you look like cute as always!
Post a Comment