Friday, January 22, 2010

LOOK WHO'S TWO !!

Parker had a great birthday this year. We had both Grandma's and Grandpa's over and even Grandma Ida came. He got spoiled like usual this year, he has had an obsession lately with "chrachoos" aka. tractors.
He got some John Deere tractors (and lots of other fun stuff) - the smaller one with the plow he calls the rhino and he pretends that he is plowing snow with it. The night of his birthday he had to have the big one to be rocked to sleep and when he woke up in the night he didnt want his sippy he wanted his tractor - so it slept in the crib with him.
Parker is so much fun to have around in our family.
  • Still wakes up at least once usually twice in the night time (for who knows why).
  • Still drinking the Soy milk and still has problems digesting food - we might do something about that this year because he doesn't like to eat because I think that food hurts his belly.
  • Loves his sippy which he still calls his mama
  • Talking quite a bit - jabber mostly that only we can understand
  • LOVES his big brother Seth - he immitates his every move
  • Still sleeps in his crib because we don't want him wandering through the house in the middle of the night - and he sometimes still has a nap.
  • LOVES the rhino and plowing snow with dad
  • Daddys Boy
  • Busy Body - never holds still - even in his sleep
  • Very sweet boy, but has been getting pretty sneaky lately ..... terrible two's ??? I wouldn't know because if you know Seth he never was terrible.
Blowing out the candles - he did great and loved it !!! So if your wondering what kind of cake I decided to do this year - well it didn't work out like I planned. Parker LOVES bananas, banana bread, etc. So I have the BEST recipe for a banana cake that is all made from scratch. It has a yummy layer of german coconut filling in the middle and then covered with snowy white frosting. Well after I noticed the cakes were done 15 min. before they were supposed to be and they fell flat in the middle, I was getting something out of the fridge and noticed the container of buttermilk still sitting in the fridge. I forgot the most important ingredient, but it wasnt too bad without it.
Parker at his 1 y/o birthday - he is getting sooo big. WE LOVE YOU PARKER POOKA !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!! I love that he is "terrible" it makes me laugh because Seth is such a good GOOD boy! Thats why we love PARK!! AND I love his long hair it makes him looke like a big boy though!