Sunday, October 9, 2011
PARK
Parker is my little buddy during the day we wake up and get Seth off to school, or I am just getting home from work and we get Seth off to school. Either way after Sethers is gone Parker and I lay back down on the couch. 9 times out of 10 I fall asleep and Parker watches cartoons and has a breakfast snack.
One day I heard the door open so I thought Jord was home but then Parker wasnt by me so I got off the couch looked out in the garage and Parker had got himself ready for the day and was just going outside to look for Dad.
This was the outfit that he decided to wear.
I often times feel bad for Parker because I have to get some sleep during the day some days. I swear he is only going to remember his mom sleeping on the couch all day. But the other day I asked Parker what his favorite thing to do was and he said " I like when mom goes to work so she has to sleep on the couch and I get to lay by her in the morning, watch cartoons and eat treats" It made me feel so much better! And yes he does sneak treats while im napping ... a lot of treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment