Sunday, October 9, 2011
FIRST day of 1st Grade!
Can't believe Seth is in 1st grade! He has sure grown up a lot this past year and we couldn't have asked for a better kid!
He really likes school - he HATES getting up in the morning, but I can't blame him because I have always struggled with that myself.
He makes a different friend every day and is always excited to come home and tell me what he did at school. He LOVES his teacher (so do I) and his favorite part of school is recess! He loves the school lunch but is a little bummed that he can't ride the bus to school. He thought that when he started 1st grade he was going to be able to ride the bus to school. He rides his bike with the neighborhood kiddos unless its bad weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment