Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday To ME!

My Birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I have been wanting a Kitchen Aid for years. I have hinted to Jord where these are available and which one I wanted. I then came across this super awesome deal on Amazon (with a mail in rebate!) I was telling him about. Well Jord's not too computer savy so he says, "just order it for your birthday so you get the good deal".
YAY!! It came a little early and I was going to wrap it up for myself, but I was dying to try it out. I made some yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and could not believe how awesome it is! Can't believe I have had hand mixers these past few years.


I LOVE it!! And it does look pretty cute in my kitchen. Then for my actual Birthday Grandma Judy watched the boys and we went out to dinner.

2 comments:

Jenny and Porter said...

I am so jealous! I want one more than bad. Porter keeps telling me I can get one but who knows when that will be. Happy Birthday!

Talbot Family said...

Suz! Happy b-lated bday! We still need to get together for lunch sometime with Sandi! Keep in Touch!!!