Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Redneck Snowman

Seth was super excited to make a snowman on Sunday and the snow was perfect. Jord took the boys outside and they plowed driveways again in the Rhino and built a snowman. I kept watching out the window as the snowman got taller and taller and taller. Jordan is 6'5'' and he was bearly able to plop the head on top of this bad boy.
I was pretty impressed I gave Seth a bag of carrots and the next time I looked out the window he had horns and even elk horns for arms. So I found a nice camo hat that went along with the theme. Our frosty has got a LOT of attention in the neighborhood and for some reason Seth was told that snowmen come to life at night ?? So he has to check on the snowman at night to see if he is walking around.

2 comments:

The Daley's said...

Soooooo live this! Far too cute Suz, gotta love what our husbands can talk our kids into :)

The Perry Family said...

LOVE THIS! That is hilarious. & I love your saying on the side of your blog-so true! Your such a cute litle family! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!